Monday, August 16, 2010

Seattle: Feast For A King

When we arrived back home from Seattle, one of the first things my mom asked was how much money we spent on food.  And actually, the answer was, "Not much!" We surely ate a ton of food, but mostly we snacked & ate tons of pho.  The Emerald City is known for it's pho, and I'm not gonna lie, that's a big reason why we are so drawn to it.  A small bowl (which is seriously a bowl the size of my head) will only set you back $5! Perfect for the constantly hungry college students. There is pho practically on every street corner, and we quickly found our favorite location, Pho Than in University District.  The place was always packed, but we were lucky and always managed to snag a table.  Creme puffs come complimentary pre-meal & the homemade pepper sriracha sauce is to die for.

 In order, a few other goods we enjoyed: truffle cheese & mushroom pizza from Serious Pie, black & white milkshake & frozen hot chocolate, vegetarian pho, seafood gumbo, fresh oysters on the half shell, pull-apart cinnamon roll, Iranian sweet roll stuffed with beef, apple cinnamon roll, salmon pate pirosky, & nutella & banana, strawberry, maple & bacon, & raspberry & cream cheese ebelskievers.

Seattle 062Seattle 195
Seattle 029
Seattle 214
Seattle 213
Seattle 227
Seattle 226
Seattle 282
Seattle 283
Seattle 245

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness these pictures are SO delicious. I think I'm going to have to head our for breakfast today to get a drink like those and a warm cinnabun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to stop reading your list of foods consumed in Seattle b/c I would've started drooling on my keyboard yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittany! I am sitting in my office at work right now basically on the verge of starvation, and these pictures are not helping even in the slightest. everything looks SO delicious. I hope you are well..I miss reading your posts. I need to catch up! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm drooling over these pictures, everything looks amazing! Love the pic of you, super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. goodness..goodness.. yum yum yum

    ReplyDelete