Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thrifting the day away

Yesterday was the most fun day I've had in a while! I spent the entire day with one of my BEST friends, Shelby Ballou of Moment of Clarity! We went thrifting, visited a pet store where I almost got killed by a macaw, ate at Pho, and took some pictures for my shop! (Please take a second to check it out! I'm really very proud.. it's become my baby!) Thanks for being such a great model, Shelby!
DSC_0017
DSC_0024
DSC_0021
We also stopped by the local antique mall and I was drooling over all of the old books.  I seriously could spend a whole day at this particular vendor's space.  There was an amazing scrapbook from the 1940s, following a family on one of their vacations! I seriously need to start buying antique books so I can fill my dream bookcase one day!
DSC_0023
DSC_0025
DSC_0028
I'm obsessed with my new purse.  I thrifted it yesterday and it's BEAUTIFUL! Handmade in Italy, genuine leather! Eeeek!
Today there's nothing too excited going on.  I just got home from thrifting, and found two pairs of vintage shoes for the shop that I will be adding soon! I have to FORCE myself to start this paper I told myself would be DONE by today and I haven't even started..!!! Work later, then I get to spend the night with Patrick!
DSC_0019
DSC_0026
Thanks for the amazing photos, Shelby! See Shelby's take on the day here!
Outfit Details:
Blazer: Thrifted
Sweater: Gap
Shorts: Vintage thrifted
Necklace: H&M
Bag: Vintage thrifted
Sandals: ?

Currently playing: She and Him, "In the Sun"

17 comments:

  1. Ooohh.. I think I know what place you guys went to;) I was there last week but I didn't find a whole lot in the clothing and shoes department.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great photos, love that purse, what a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this!you look amazing. i want to go thrift store shopping with you! that purse was an amazing find. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. that purse is lovely! i love the colors in the outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty sure this is my favorite outfit ever of yours.. ahdsa! I lovee it. The colors, the blazer, the purse, the shoes.. you look so effortlessly stunning! Love it. And you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I love the shorts. I'm really into pale pink for spring right now. Which is weird because I've always despised pink...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm also obsessed with your purse. Totally stunning. I'm glad you had such a fun time and are working so hard on your store. Go work on that paper, missy!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a gorgeous smile! Lovely outfit, I adore the purse and necklace! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures! Love the brown colors on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your purse! I've been a little obsessed with small cross-body bags recently and that one is beautiful! great outfit overall as well! thanks for all your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so pretty! Great sandals.

    satinsugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. great finds! love that bag xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your detail shots here are really great! Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the blazer! Will definitely be checking out your shop. :)

    Wanderlusting Fool

    ReplyDelete