In celebration of my engagement, I have teamed up with Shopbop to host a $100 gift card giveaway! Shopbop.com has easily been one of my favorite shopping websites since I can even remember. I browse the "What's New" section several times a week and can't get enough. Since I'm in the market for pretty dresses (engagement parties & engagement photos & rehersal dinners, oh my!), one of the first places I went to browse was Shopbop.
Shopbop is THE shop to covet all of your fashion needs. Into trends? Shopbop's got you covered. More of a basics girl? They've got more than you can imagine! I've been in the market for a pair of black leggings & absolutely love what I found. Several brands to note include Falke, Plush leggings, and David Lerner leggings. I'm a strong believer that you can never have enough staples, especially when the quality is the utmost priority of the shop, which Shopbop has clearly proved time and time again.
1. Anyone can enter & this contest is open to international readers! (Shopbop even offers free international shipping in 3 days. Need I say more?)
2. Be sure to leave your email so I can contact you if you win!
3. One comment per person. You may leave one additional comment if you tweet the contest and link to this page. You may also leave one additional comment if you blog this contest and link back to this page.
4. Contest ends Sunday, January 16, 2011.
3. Good luck!
* P.S.- Shopbop has an amazing "Under $100" section that I adore- be sure to check it out!