Friday, December 11, 2009

Weekend Blues.. or purples?

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

December 11, 2009

I just got back from lunch with my grandma and mom and this is what I wore today! I don't particularly like Fridays and Saturdays because I work ALL day both days and usually don't get to see Patrick these days either. Luckily, I have off Starbucks today so I just have to be in at the restaurant later this afternoon. I decided since I'm working all day tomorrow and a good portion of Sunday, I need to dress up today to get in the spirit and start the work weekend off right!

Anyways, last night I had SO much fun.. my good friend and coworker from Starbucks took photos of my at a beautiful location in Norfolk, a neighboring city, and I cannot wait to see the end result. Her thing is that she doesn't let anyone see her photos until they are edited and all finished! BUT she sent me a teaser on Facebook this morning of one of the photos in Photoshop...

Photobucket

Isn't the lighting beautiful? More on the shoot later!

Outfit Details:
Blouse: Thrifted
Faux Fur Collar: From H&M Coat (removable)
Skirt: sugarskullvintage on Etsy
Tights: Hue
Shoes: Kimchi Blue

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I can't wait to see those photos! I'm loving your outfit. That skirt and the faux fur collar.. adorable..!

    ReplyDelete