Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Lost in Norfolk

December 28, 2009


My best friend Danielle and I had it all planned out: an afternoon at the Chrysler Museum.  I love going to the museum and dressing up kinda artsy.  Anyways, we didn't bring the GPS, and neither of us know Norfolk very well, and we got lost for about a hour until I finally called my mom and she went to the website to give us the address.  She called back about 2 minutes later and told us they were CLOSED for the next couple of days! We ended up just getting pho for lunch and taking some photos after!  


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

Doesn't Danielle look adorable? We both wore winter florals! :)



Photobucket




I wish I would have gotten her outfit details too but here are mine...


Outfit Details:
Cardigan: Forever 21
Shirt: Forever 21
Skirt: Thrifted
Tights: Forever 21
Shoes: Etsy


Also, as promised here's my first picture including some candles from Tieka's giveaway! The diffuser smells soooo amazing.  I thought they all fit well on my bookshelf right next to my perfume and beloved owl.. sorry for the poor quality but I'm in a rush to get to work so I can get extra hours!


Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. You both are so pretty. I'm liking all the florals..
    and your shoes, how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these looks! The floral patterns are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my. I love all of the floral. Winter floral is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man!! well at least you looked cute! I tried to take my son to the state museum yesterday to find that they were closed. Its such a bummer to have your plans dashed but I am so glad you found an alternate route! Very Very cute outfit! And your friend's too! Stylish ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your shoes so so so much!

    lovelove,
    http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. youre shoes are so good and i am in love with that floral ruffled shirt! forever 21 knows what they're doing sometimes. and to answer your question on my blog, yes i do absolutely recommend the shiny stirrup tights. plus they're only $14! just know though that their tights sizes are only xs/s and m/l but its based on height, so if you are over 5'4 then get the m/l. (i didn't know that at first and bought xs/s but they were too short for me and the crotch ripped the first time i wore them :(
    ps: i really like your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay first, adorable photos! Both of you look so amazing! I love your shoes!

    And I'm so excited to see the giveaway items! I'm glad the diffuser made it in one piece, hehe! I'm so excited right now.. I'm gonna go show Brett. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable! I love your ruffle blouse! Sorry to hear that your museum day did not work out; but you both look like you had a great day on picture! ;)

    Have a Happy New Years and New Years Eve,

    -Coco from Our Paper Moon

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your blouse-- its so cute! happpy new years!

    http://juliannetheoctopus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such pretty outfits, and what a lovely haul you received from the giveaway! Kisses!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like your tights a lot in this one :) you have such a wonderful selection!

    ReplyDelete