Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Butterflies



"I almost wish we were butterflies and liv'd but three summer days - three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain." John Keats


I'm feeling very lovey dovey right now.  Maybe it's because Patrick and I have watched the trailer about 50 times now for "Bright Star" or maybe it's because I'm daydreaming again about our future (a constant thing for me). As strange and possibly corny as this sounds, I sometimes feel like I cannot even form thoughts or words to convey how blown away I am to have such an amazing man as my boyfriend.  All mine.
Patrick, I've just got to tell you that I am in so in love with you.  You make this life incredible for me, every single day. These past two years have been the best in my entire life. Traveling for concerts, Skinny Dip every week, Pho on cold, blistery nights, hanging out all night and wondering at 10pm if we should do anything ..we come up with Ihop yet you end up drawing completely skewed pictures of me (cough fat face), dragging you shopping with me (I think you love it), and you dragging me to guitar shops (I secretly love it), talking on the phone and the most exciting part is me going "do do do dooo doooooo", and going to Blockbuster for hours to end up renting NOTHING.. just a few of our memories I'm recalling right this second.. so many more to come.  You're the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment